As a global cable solutions company, Nexans AmerCable is always interested in individuals seeking greater challenges. As an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran Employer, we are looking for the brightest and most qualified applicants when job openings occur. Nexans AmerCable does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, sex, age or national origin.
Drug Free Workplace
A safe, healthy environment is critical for the well-being and productivity of all Nexans AmerCable employees. It is Nexans AmerCable's policy to maintain a working environment that is free from drug and alcohol abuse. Compliance with our Drug Free Workplacepolicy is a mandatory condition for employment at Nexans AmerCable.
There currently are no job openings. Please check back soon.
To submit a resume as an attachment in Word format, click here.
To fax your resume: (870) 875-1284
Photo Caption: In January of each year, Nexans AmerCable personnel from around the world gather in El Dorado, Arkansas for our All-Employee Meeting.
Nexans AmerCable Employee Culture
Nexans AmerCable maintains a culture of mutual trust that radiates throughout our global employee ranks and the communities in which we live. Nexans AmerCable is dedicated to total employee satisfaction. We believe happy, satisfied employees create anenvironment of innovation, continuous improvement, and product development. This enables Nexans AmerCable to be the best at total customer satisfaction.
- Be the best at customer service,
- Be the best at employee satisfaction,
- Be the best at innovation, continuous improvement and product development,
- Together driving outstanding financial results.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Dignity, respect and compassion
- Passion for Excellence: Dedication to be the BEST
- Perseverance — particularly in the face of adversity.
- Positive, Optimistic Attitude: We can do whatever we set our mind to achieve
- Creativity and Innovation
- Take action — get results