Variable Frequency Drive Cables
Nexans AmerCable VFD Cables are specially engineered to provide 100% containment of EMI emissions and provide longer cable life in VFD applications. Nexans AmerCable VFD cables feature symmetrical insulated ground conductors that reduce induced voltage imbalances and carry common mode noise back to the drive.
Nexans AmerCable's high strand count conductors and braid shield design is much more flexible, easier to install
and more resistant to vibration than
Type MC cable.
- 100% EMI Emission Containment
- Designed for Longer Service Life
- Highly Flexible
- Preferred VFD cable by leading propulsion system manufacturers
- Four constructions to match your application
- Shortest lead times and best on-time delivery